NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SWEEPSTAKES OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER ON THE DATE OF ENTRY. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, U.S. TERRITORIES, OUTSIDE THE U.S. AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1) SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Tissot Danica Patrick Race Week Sweepstakes (the “Tissot Sweepstakes”) starts October 10, 2012 at 12:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends October 22, 2012 at 11:59PM ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2) ELIGIBILITY: TO BE ELIGIBLE TO ENTER OR WIN, YOU MUST BE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE U.S. AND AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER ON THE DATE OF ENTRY. The officers, directors, and employees of The Swatch Group (U.S.) Inc. (the “Sponsor”) Sponsor’s licensors, ICED Media (the “Administrator”) and each of their respective parents subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, sales representatives, advertising, promotional agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Promotion (collectively, the “Promotion Parties”) and the immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each) or persons living in the same household of any such employee (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. This Sweepstakes is void in the Puerto Rico, U.S. territories, outside the U.S. and where prohibited by law.
3) HOW TO ENTER: You can enter through by going to http://us.tissotshop.com/newsletter-confirmation and signing up for the Tissot newsletter during the Sweepstakes Period. You must complete and submit the entry form with your full name and email address as instructed to be eligible. Limit: 1 entry per email address per day. Entries received from any person or email address in excess of the stated limit will be void. Timing of entries will be determined by Administrator’s official timestamp. Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of receipt of entry. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned to the entrants. Each entry submission must be manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot, or Sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email or IP addresses may be blocked. By entering the sweepstakes, entrants are agreeing to receive promotional materials from Tissot via email. Personal information collected from entrants is used only for the purpose to notify the winner, and will not be re-used, sold or shared in any manner by Sponsor, or any third parties.
4) PRIZE: One (1) prize will be awarded. The Tissot website sweepstakes prize consists of one (1) pair of racing gloves signed by race car driver Danica Patrick. Total ARV of website sweepstakes prize is $189.00. Prizes may not be substituted, transferred or redeemed for cash, except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. No more than the listed number of prizes will be awarded. All federal, state, and other tax liabilities arising from this Sweepstakes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. One (1) winner will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received on the Tissot website to win one (1) watch. One (1) prize winner will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received on us.tissotshop.com website entry page to win one (1) pair of racing gloves. The random drawing will be conducted under the supervision of an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final and binding on matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Entries submitted are only eligible for this Sweepstakes. Tissot Entry Period: October 10, 2012 at 12:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) through October 22, 2012 at 11:59PM ET. Drawing Period: On or about October 25, 2012.
5) WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE FULFILLMENT: The potential winner will be notified on or about October 25, 2012 by email at the email address provided at time of entry. The potential winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within twenty (24) hours of prize notification. Failure to return these documents within the specified time period, noncompliance with these Official Rules, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if any winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or is unwilling or unable to accept the prize, will result in forfeiture of the prize and an alternate winner may be selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6) GENERAL: By entering this Sweepstakes, you agree (i) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator which are final and binding and (ii) if you are chosen as the winner, to consent to the use by Sponsor and its designees of your name, city and state of residence and photograph or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes online and off-line in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without additional compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law. Entry materials that have been tampered with are void. In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of an entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address from which the entry was submitted and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses at the time the entry was submitted. Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York. In addition, any dispute relating to the Sweepstakes (including these Official Rules) shall be brought in the appropriate state or federal court having jurisdiction over the subject matter located in the City and County of New York. Entrants hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non conveniens or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have. Sweepstakes materials are void if incomplete or if they contain errors. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7) CONDUCT: By entering into this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges and the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. These Official Rules are accessible from the sweepstakes entry page on us.TissotShop.com throughout the Sweepstakes period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual: (a) suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; (b) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; (c) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to constitute unsportsmanlike or disruptive behavior, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
8) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any human error, technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any combination thereof; or (e) any injury or damage to the participant’s or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download any materials from the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not able to run through completion for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, without further liability to the entrants or third parties. If terminated, Sponsor reserves the right to select the winners in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of termination. If the Sweepstakes is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted at http://us.tissotshop.com/newsletter-confirmation. Any attempt to deliberately damage the Sweepstakes or the operation of this Sweepstakes is unlawful and subject to legal action by the Sponsor or its agents.
9) RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release The Swatch Group (U.S.) Inc., The Swatch Group (U.S.) Inc. licensees, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, sales representatives, suppliers, printers, application developers, advertisers, promotional or judging agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability, loss, claims, demands or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with: (a) accessing the Sweepstakes page; (b) submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes; (c) the receipt, ownership, use or misuse of any prize awarded; (d) preparing for, participating in or traveling to and/or from any prize-related activity; or (e) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of the offering of the prize. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that the preceding release is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or void for any reason, the entrant agrees that, by entering the Sweepstakes, (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses. The winners shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the prize after it has been delivered. The Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety, or performance of the prize.
10) WINNER: For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Tissot Marketing Department, 1200 Harbor Blvd, Weehawken, NJ 07086.
11) SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: Sponsor: The Swatch Group (U.S.) Inc., 1200 Harbor Boulevard, Weehawken NJ, 07086.