Terms and Conditions
The Swatch Group (U.S.) Inc.-Tissot Division Ticket Giveaway HEAT vs. Bulls 2016 Promotion
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE PROMOTION ENTITIES FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: Miami HEAT vs. Chicago Bulls Ticket Giveaway(the “Sweepstakes”) begins on 11/7/16 at 9:30:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on 11/8/16 at 9:29:59 PM ET (the "Promotion Period").
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) U.S. states and the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Puerto Rico, and all other U.S. territories and possessions) who are at least the legal age of majority in the state in which they reside (19 in NE and AL, 21 in MS, and 18 in all other states) as of the date of entry. Employees, The Swatch Group (U.S.) Inc. – Tissot Division (collectively “Sponsors”), and its member teams, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, dealerships, governors, related entities, partners, partnerships, principals, licensees, sponsors, and advertising/promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, “Released Parties”) and their immediate families (parents, spouses, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), and household members, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law. Void in Puerto Rico, all other U.S. territories, possessions and where prohibited. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. The information you provide as detailed below will only be used for Promotion purposes.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE: View the Facebook page of Tissot (US). Find the photo posted on the page on November 25, 2016 that is marked with #TeamTissot, from your public, unlocked Facebook account, comment and tag a friend. Once you successfully comment on the photo as described in the preceding sentence, you will be automatically entered to win. No other method of entry is acceptable. By participating in the Sweepstakes, participant agrees to be bound by all the Official Rules of the Sweepstakes.
- DRAWING AND PRIZE: After the conclusion of the Entry Period on November 7, 2016, one (1) winning entry will be randomly selected by Sponsor from among all eligible entries. The winner will receive two (2) tickets to the Miami HEAT game (Heat vs Bulls) to be played at the AmericanAirlines Arena on November 10, 2016(Approximate Retail Value $XXX). Eligibility will be determined in accordance with these rules by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of participating eligible entrants. Winner will be contacted by Direct Message via Facebook. Winner must respond to such message within thirty (30) minutes or else he or she will forfeit the prize, and an alternate winner will be selected one (1) time. In the event of noncompliance within any of these rules, the prize will be forfeited in connection with the relevant entrant. In the event that no eligible entries are submitted, The Swatch Group (U.S.) Inc.-Tissot Division will not give away the prize. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize or any portion thereof should become unavailable for any reason.
- Limitation of Liability. The Swatch Group (U.S.) Inc.-Tissot Division and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for lost, late or misdirected mail, miscommunications, entries, failed telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Entrants who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person in relation to this Sweepstakes, as determined by The Swatch Group (U.S.) Inc.-Tissot Division in its sole discretion, will be disqualified. Any attempt by a person to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and The Swatch Group (U.S.) Inc.-Tissot Division reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or any other persons’ property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. The Swatch Group (U.S.) Inc.-Tissot Division will resolve all disputes in its sole discretion. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each participant agrees to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Released Parties from and against any and all liability, losses, damages, rights, claims and causes of action (however named or described) of any kind resulting from or arising out of the participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, possession, receipt or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
No responsibility is assumed by any of the Released Parties hereunder for any error, including typographical and/or technological error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of electronic data; or any other problems in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, technical malfunctions in the posting of the rules on-line or the functionality of any website or web service. Any trade names, trademarks or service marks shown as part of the materials associated with the Sweepstakes are the property of their respective owners. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
- Publicity. Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission to use winner's name, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation or authorization as permitted by law by Basketball Properties, Ltd., The Swatch Group (U.S.) Inc.-Tissot Division and/or each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising/promotion agencies.
- Governing Law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any participant and/or entrant, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Florida, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Florida.
- Sponsor. The Swatch Group (U.S.) Inc.-Tissot Division, 703 Waterford Way, Miami, Florida 33126.
- List Of Winners: For the names of the winners, please request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5/1/16.